34 No. 3 Summer 2020
- Pricing for this product includes shipping. For more than 5 and international customers, please contact our office in Cheyenne, firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- Union Pacific and Milwaukee Road Operations at Plummer, Idaho by David Lehlbach and Mark Amfahr (page 4)
- A Day at Plummer, Idaho: April 28, 1973 by David Lehlbach (page 18)
- North Platte Turntable Erratta by Mark Amfahr (page 24)
- Ogden Engine Servicing Facilities Drawings by Robert Odland (page 26)
- B-50-48, B-50-50 and B-50-52: Union Pacific 40-Foot Boxcars with Eight-Foot Doors by Jim B. Davis
We Also Recommend