Vol. 33 No. 4 Autumn 2019
- Pricing for this product includes shipping. For more than 5 magazines and international customers, please contact our office in Cheyenne, email@example.com to place your order.
- Managing Three Million Horsepower: Overseeing Union Pacific's Fleet of Freight Locomotives by Mark Amfahr (page 4)
- Same Numbers, Different Power by James L. Ehernberger (page 20)
- Riverside Copy Three West: Train Order Dispatching in the 1940s Between Los Angeles and Riverside by Jeff Asay (page 22)
- Through the Lens of Jack Jack Wolff: Union Pacific Motive Power in 1968 by A.J. Wolff and Mark Amfahr (page 32)
- In Memoriam: Francis Gschwend and George Cockle (page 39)
We Also Recommend