Vol. 26 No. 4 Fall 2012
- Pricing for this product includes shipping. For more than 5 and international customers, please contact our office in Cheyenne, firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- Editor's Desk (page 4)
- Traffic & Operations; Analyzing Steam Era Freight Conductor's Train Books, with Mark Amfahr (page 6)
- Robert Strahorn: The Spokane Sphix and the Union Pacific's Secret Railroad, by Philip F. Beach (page 12)
- Notable Structures on the Spokane-Ayer Cut-Off, reprinted from Railway Age Gazette, 1915 (page 36)
- New UPHS Products (page 39)
We Also Recommend